We celebrated our 20-year reunion on Memorial Day Weekend (May 28 – 29, 2016). We reconnected with classmates, reminisced about days gone by and shared in life experiences both past and present.
To view photos from the reunion events, click here.
To view the 20-year reunion slideshow, click here.
In order to prepare for the next reunion, please:
- Enter your contact information into our database so we can inform you of upcoming events here.
- Upload 20-year reunion pictures for the next slideshow here.
We were able to donate $240 to the Josh Crews Writing Project which was made possible from a portion of ticket sales and proceeds from the raffle prizes.
Our reunion was more successful because of our sponsors listed below. Please support these businesses whenever possible!
- Marisa Negron and Aurora Belle Macarons for co-sponsoring the Alumni Reception & providing delicious desserts.
- Adam Crews and Woody’s BBQ for co-sponsoring the Sunday Picnic & catering the event.
- Lance Rothwell of Lance Rothwell Photography for photography services
- Mike Dattolico and Musion Creative Marketing Agency for banner design services
- Jen Ferraz and Shiny Concepts for printing and web services
- Cheryl (Millbrandt) Paul and Chirp Studio for graphic design services
THANK YOU also to our raffle prize contributors:
- Maggie (Hackett) Mejia and Family Tree Acupuncture
- Christina Fields and Fields of Serendipity
- Cheryl (Millbrandt) Paul and Chirp Studio
- Roseanne (Vullo) Breckels and the Hair Gallery
- Nicole (Cotter) Hammond and Sonny’s BBQ
- Jenny (Giesen) Werner, author of “My Padres Baseball Game”
- Chris Herrera and Captain’s BBQ
- Charles Barber and Olive Garden
Lastly, THANK YOU to everyone who attended the reunion and made it as successful as it was! See you at the next one!