Latest Event Updates
We celebrated our 20-year reunion on Memorial Day Weekend (May 28 – 29, 2016). We reconnected with classmates, reminisced about days gone by and shared in life experiences both past and present.
To view photos from the reunion events, click here.
To view the 20-year reunion slideshow, click here.
In order to prepare for the next reunion, please:
- Enter your contact information into our database so we can inform you of upcoming events here.
- Upload 20-year reunion pictures for the next slideshow here.
We were able to donate $240 to the Josh Crews Writing Project which was made possible from a portion of ticket sales and proceeds from the raffle prizes.
Our reunion was more successful because of our sponsors listed below. Please support these businesses whenever possible!
- Marisa Negron and Aurora Belle Macarons for co-sponsoring the Alumni Reception & providing delicious desserts.
- Adam Crews and Woody’s BBQ for co-sponsoring the Sunday Picnic & catering the event.
- Lance Rothwell of Lance Rothwell Photography for photography services
- Mike Dattolico and Musion Creative Marketing Agency for banner design services
- Jen Ferraz and Shiny Concepts for printing and web services
- Cheryl (Millbrandt) Paul and Chirp Studio for graphic design services
THANK YOU also to our raffle prize contributors:
- Maggie (Hackett) Mejia and Family Tree Acupuncture
- Christina Fields and Fields of Serendipity
- Cheryl (Millbrandt) Paul and Chirp Studio
- Roseanne (Vullo) Breckels and the Hair Gallery
- Nicole (Cotter) Hammond and Sonny’s BBQ
- Jenny (Giesen) Werner, author of “My Padres Baseball Game”
- Chris Herrera and Captain’s BBQ
- Charles Barber and Olive Garden
Lastly, THANK YOU to everyone who attended the reunion and made it as successful as it was! See you at the next one!
Sit back and relax for a trip down memory lane! Specials thanks to Michelle Lachance-Ladle for her efforts. Watch the video below or download your own copy.
Save $5 on the alumni dinner!
Miss the Early Bird prices? From now until the end of Friday, May 13, save $5 off alumni dinner tickets (reg. $65) using promotional code SAVE5
Click here to order now!